If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How do I report someone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How do I report someone?

Post  Guest on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:56 am

Did someone just spam the forum? Curse you out? Cause a major fight? Then it's your job to report them. Reporting someone gives me the chance to know what happened even when I'm not here. Reporting the post is completely anonymous, I will be the only one who knows who sent in the report, and I will not tell anyone.

So you see a post that has spammed, flammed, or caused a fight, there will be a button on the post that looks like this: Press that and you will be taken to a page that gives you can option to input a reason. Those reasons are as followed:
  • Spam
  • Flamming
  • Inappropriate Content
  • Misc

Then a text zone, in that text zone you must explain why you are reporting the post. Not putting a reason will make more of a problem for me.

Then once you have a reason down, just click save and it will be sent to my admin panel. Then on the same post you'll see this: and that means your report has been sent.

However like everything else if you abuse this feature I will personally ban the feature from you.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top