If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Welcome to The Kirin Art School

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Welcome to The Kirin Art School

Post  Principal Lee on Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:54 pm

Dear 2012 Students, I would like to welcome you all. Kirin is a special school that is caters to the extremly talented, students who graduate from Kirin are highly likely to be picked up by an agency for your talents such as singing, dancing, and acting. We did not forget our extremely talented graphic artist, due to former students who bought this to my attention, I invested thousands of dollars into our state of the art computer lab, equipped with expensive programs such as Sony Vegas, Final Cut Pro, and other programs. Just like our other students graphic art students are highly wanted in our society today.

Kirin has had a rough break over the last year, and it was sad to watch it close down due to a ill fit ex-principal. Kirin has also been the source of drama and I will not stand for that. As the new principal trouble was passed down to me and every now and then Kirin is the source of drama, fights will break out and will need to be resolved. The Drama is due to the overbearing Ward Agency (A top agency that is famous for using Kirin's almuni and making them pop stars), the ex-principal agreed to take in Ward's six new 'idols'. However I thought this was unfair to our current students and I rejected them because they did not taken the entrance exam. This has sparked a fiery debated between the president of Ward Agency and myself. The 'idols' have already made themselves at home and refuse to leave and now the current Kirin students are ready to fight. However I will not let this get in the way of improving Kirin, so I would like to tell our Spring students to enjoy themselves and try to look past the sparked debates.

Everything in Kirin is new this year, however the only thing we lack is a proper staff and lovely students who wish to join our community. So now is time to start getting ready to audition as the new wave of students for our school. Lets put Kirin back on the map as best school in region.

Sinicely
Principal Lee

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top